Our church is currently seeking a Part-time Pastor who will be a caring Biblical shepherd for our church family and who has had some formal ministry training. We ask that our pastor be devoted to prayer and the preaching of God’s word by the leading of the Holy Spirit. His character will be strong, yet humble, and above reproach. The ideal candidate will be willing to provide a weekly Sunday morning sermon, offer communion, perform funerals, baptisms and confirmation classes as needed, and other duties as agreed upon. The compensation package will include a set salary and paid vacation days. The salary is modest to start but has the potential to increase as well as the possibility of becoming full-time as our church grows.
Are you a devoted shepherd with formal ministry training, passionate about nurturing a church family in their faith journey?
St. Jacob’s Kimmerlings Church is seeking a Part-time Pastor to lead our congregation. Our ideal candidate will be a beacon of godliness, committed to prayer and delivering inspiring sermons that resonate with our church’s values. As a caring shepherd, you will provide a weekly Sunday morning sermon, administer communion, conduct funerals, baptisms, and confirmation classes as needed, and perform other duties as agreed upon. Our compensation package includes a competitive salary and paid vacation days, with the potential for growth as our church family continues to flourish.
- Strong, humble, and above reproach character
- A commitment to guarding against false teaching
- A dedication to inspiring and encouraging our congregation
- Willingness to partner in our mission to be a light in our community
- An unwavering focus on prayer and delivering the Word of God under the guidance of the Holy Spirit
- A desire to uphold and share the commission found in Matthew 28:18-20